Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

Busy is not even close to describing our Christmas and New Year holiday.

Like most, we were overwhelmed with everything that had to be done. Having said that....

I'm not sure where this year will take me but I am very excited about changes coming. New people to be met, new responsibilities at work....all sorts of exciting things to look forward to.

My prayer for all of you, my friends and family is that you will depend on God more this year than ever before and KNOW that HE loves you unconditionally.

There are NEW items in my Etsy store so be sure and check that out. Just look for my favorite links and check on those.

Also, new items in our It's A Stitch store. Check out our website to see all the newest. BTW there is also a new feature to our store PRE-ORDERABLES!!!! Don't miss out on any new item. Reserve your items before they even get into the store!!! What a deal!

Looking forward to posting more this year and soon!

In and Because of HIM,
Grandma Susan Quilts
Susan

No comments: