Friday, October 30, 2009

Ruby E-Zine

RUBY has just given away a very nice piece of vintage fabric...check it out at http://magazineruby.wordpress.com/

Here is the winning Christmas Memory:
Lynn wrote, “My favourite memory is from when i was about 7 years old. Santa always used to place my stocking on the end of my bed filled with lovely pressies. I woke up in the middle of the night and could see my lovely stocking stuffed full and something poking out of the top. In the half light I couldn’t make out what it was and I gingerly touched it and it was soft. I turned on the light and there was a knitted cat (that my mum had lovingly knitted with great frustration I learned later!) that I just thought was the bees knees. I had been wanting a real kitten for months and months but my mum was allergic to cats and so she gave me the next best thing. I loved that cat and cuddled it in bed for many years until it fell to bits.”

Congratulations Lynn!

I've found a new (to me at any rate) of Pat Sloan's QuiltersHome website at http://patsloan.typepad.com/quiltershome/ YOU might want to check it out. She has a wonderful article on a demo she did at Checker Distributors.

In and Because of HIM,
Susan
Cotton Spice E-Pattern Shop
Ruby E-Zine

No comments: