Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hope everyone had a good labor FREE labor day

Rick, Ashley and I along with our friends LC & Janace went to Lake Livingston again! Our favorite spot is Harts Marina in Trinity, TX. What a lovely place to spend a holiday weekend. http://www.hartscreeklanding.com/

We did catch some fish but the highlight of our stay was our last night there. Rick caught a garfish and cleaned it for me. (Haven't had gar in forever!)

LC caught a humongous catfish! Janace even fought the spider webs and spiders off the pier to help net that one. What a brave woman is she!!!!

The quilting world beckons me today. Back to It's A Stitch and PLAY (oopps I meant work). Today I will most likely be in the web room (www.itsastitchonline.com) filling all those orders that have come in since Friday.

Then, at some point I'll need to check a bit of product in (I'm filling in for the receiving clerk who is on vacation in Hawaii.)

After that, I will do a little work of my own....buying product to put in the store and on the web.

This is my first Tuesday of the month dinner night with my friends. We are going to a local Mexican food restaurant. That dinner is always such fun...we get to unwind and just be us. Our group consists of current and former employees of It's A Stitch.

Still no news from Port Mansfield. I assume that means GOOD NEWS!

Please check out a new Etsy link in my favorites; Crochet by Momma J. Really cute stuff.http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/

There are a few more new items in my store as well. Take a look at this:

1 comment:

Momma J said...

Wow - thank you for the shout out on the post today. Sounds like you had an awesome little vacation. I'm jealous!