Wednesday, August 27, 2008

QUILTING QUILTING QUILTING

NEW in the Etsy store tonight:

I am almost finished with my sewing room! It has been a very long time in coming....last June as a matter of fact. I have worked hard; sometimes for a couple hours at a time and at other times in 15 minute increments....BUT, it is almost completed. I will hopefully post photos of the completed project a little later.

So, I will be able to QUILT QUILT QUILT. New items in my Etsy shop shows off some of the fabulous finds I had forgotten were in my "stuff". More to come so keep a watch out!

By the way check out www.itsastitchonline.com to see a photo of the newest addition to the Bernina family. The new 830 machine.

Have not heard from Port Mansfield, TX lately. I hope everything is going well with them.

No comments: