Friday, February 26, 2010

What have I been doing?

I've been MIA...well not really. Just busy posting and listing new product in the new Handmade With Love Art Fire store.

We have 12 designers including myself and my partner in crime (Melissa)! You'll find us by clicking HERE AND you can follow our blog by clicking on the little sewing machine fast at work quilting those teeny tiny hearts at the top of the screen!

We have so many beautiful patterns from very talented designers...don't miss out. Visit us today.

So, between my "real job" and my FUN TIME job I've been way to busy to even think about The Attic. :( With a little luck and a lot of prayer I hope to be a bit more active in the site for a while anyway.

Working on a "secret" project. Just a hint: you could be seeing a new line of plushies at Handmade with Love. That is ALL I'm sayin'!

BUT before I go...here is a sneak peak of just one of our patterns from KOOLKAT Quilting.







It's now time for me to finish getting ready for work...but it is FRIDAY!

In and Because of HIM,
Susan

No comments: