Saturday, May 22, 2010

OH MY!

I can NOT believe it's been 10 days since my last blog update and 3days past the time I promised myself and announced to the world that Handmade with Love was going live!!!

However, I'm giving myself a break...considering I work a 40 hour week "real" job, already own 2 online venues where I sell wares, Twitter, FaceBook and trying to get my new site up and running it's no wonder I haven't blogged in days! Whew I'm tired.

I now have a bit of help...the parts of my new online store that I can't do right now...a friend is helping. SO, perhaps it won't be long at all before I can hit the "LIVE" button!

My dear hubby has been so patient and encouraging! The many nights sitting in front of my laptop with fingers flying over the key board, listening to me grumble when things don't go quite right, he has consistently sat here lovingly with me and spoke words of truth and has uplifted. Thank you God for that bit of support and letting me know I'm on the right track.

Today my plans include finishing up one bit of HMWL business and then I'm off to the sewing room. I bought some new fabric yesterday and now my fingers are itching to sew. A bit of diversion from sitting in front of my friend Mrz Laptop!

Y'all have a really nice day now YA HERE!

In and Because of HIM,
Susan

No comments: