Friday, November 16, 2007

GOOD MORNING

Today is Friday. I am thankful for Friday's.

The weekend will bring many changes for The Quilting Attic, Grandma Susan Quilts, Quilting Savvy, Grandpagrandmasattic at Etsy and for me personally Susan.

My friend, Janace, and I will be working on new projects for all my sites. All projects will be unique and individualized to suit each site....SO be on the lookout for the NEW and EXCLUSIVE "STUFF". Hopefully you will not be disappointed.

My mother, Mary, is gaining quite a following with Mary's Sewing Basket. She does custom embroidery from her home in Baytown, TX. I am so proud of her. She and I will also be working on projects together over the Internet SO be watching for that as well.

Until I post again. God bless you all.

In and Because of HIM,
Grandma Susan Quilts

No comments: