Friday, November 23, 2007

IT'S BLACK FRIDAY

Does anyone know why today is called "BLACK FRIDAY"? Is it because retailers depend on this one day to keep them (or put them in the black)?

Makes no since to me.

Hopefully all of you here in the good old USA had a wonderful "turkey day". We spent ours with our oldest daughter, son-in-law, 3 grandchildren and all of her in-laws. It was a wonderful day. Ate way more than I should have and things I didn't need or was supposed to eat. BUT I had my fill. Now it's back to the good 'ol diabetic diet.

Hope you folks have a wonderful shopping day. We are not shopping today. I have the day off from It's A Stitch. My husband, youngest daughter and I are staying home in the warmth of our home. We will put a fire in the fireplace....make turkey soup....watch old movies...play games and otherwise CHILL OUT!

If you're doing any shopping online today be sure and check out http://www.itsastitchonline.com/ and my online store at http://grandpagrandmasattic.etsy.com/.

No matter where you shop; be safe and have fun.

Until later.
In and Because of HIM,
Grandma Susan Quilts

No comments: