Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CALLING ALL QUILTERS

NEW ETSY ITEMS IN STORE:


Today is a really wonderful day.

I have been seeing a new doctor Chris Zaino. He is a chiropractor in The Woodlands, Texas.

This is truly a God thing. He spoke at our church for the last 3 Sundays and man has that changed my life. LONG story short....

I've been chronically fatigued (or should I say exhausted) and lower back and hip pain for the last 5 years. Drs. couldn't tell me what was wrong. Well after seeing my back and neck x-rays Rick and I decided to "give" Dr. Zaino a try.

Well, that was on Saturday morning...Sunday morning I woke up and was not as tired as when I went to bed the night before. For years I would wake either as tired or more so than when I laid down to go to sleep.

That was almost 2 weeks ago (I thought at first it was the old placebo effect, you know)...but NO. I still am waking up knowing I've slept and rested. What a blessing.

So, if you or someone you knows can't get rid of that nagging pain, wake as tired as when you went to bed AND you live anywhere in The Woodlands, Texas area. MAKE an appointment as soon as possible.

No, I'm not getting any "kick back" from Dr.Z...what I am getting is rest and my crooked ol' back is getting better day by day. Still have a long way to go BUT I am healing more and more daily.

Thanks for letting me rant...

Work today was good. Still catching up on orders from our sale last week. Getting ready for our 830 Party! Bernina has a new machine coming out and we are in party mode to see the machine!

Want a free preview call 281-446-4999 and sign up for THE PARTY.

Keep the faith and know that God is in total control one way or another.

I love you all.

In and Because of HIM,


Susan

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=82991
http://quiltingsavvy.blogspot.com/
http://www.baypirates.net

No comments: