Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"CAPTAIN BO" Port Mansfield, Texas










It seems that my blog on Port Mansfield got some attention. Someone from Alaska who has a rental home there emailed my sister-in-law and told her about it. I think that is pretty cool.

Remember to look up Bay Pirates on the Internet...A link is on my side bar: Port Mansfield.

You won't find better rentals than with Bay Pirates. Now, don't think I'm predijust because they are kin folk. It does help...but honestly they have the best rentals in my opinion.

My brother also got his captains license this last week. SO now not only can you rent a week/weekend home in which to stay... but "CAPTAIN BO" can take you out for a day of fishing. Talk about your all inclusive vacation stay!

Attached are a couple more photos of our stay there.

No comments: