Monday, December 7, 2009

MONDAY (morning) MUSINGS

Isn't this always the case...you sit down with a "baGillion" things to share...and the moment your fingers hit the keyboard...NOT TA!

So, this mornings musings will not be what I had anticipated from the beginning. But...then isn't that life in general?

Just when you think you have it "down pat"....a curve ball. From out of nowhere...just plops itself right down in the middle of what other wise was a normal routine day.

I'm sitting on my bed typing, watching the clock (gotta go ya know) and desperately trying to pull something interesting, witty or otherwise profound out of this semblance of a brain. ~~sigh~~ I don't think the thoughts are going to come...they are little rascals you know...thoughts.

Thoughts can be a blessing or our undoing. So, be careful of how you think. We can become our thoughts and to a large degree we ARE our thoughts. Think about it (no pun intended) if we think we can/if we think we can't...well you get the drift.


OOPS! Clock says, "time to go lady!" So, I'm outta here. I'll try to recapture all those wonderful things I intended to share this morning...and get back to you on that. However, here is a WARNING...Don't count on it!~~giggle, giggle~~

In and Because of HIM,
Susan

No comments: