Monday, June 2, 2008

JUNE ALREADY

Where oh where is the year going?

Already it's June!

6 months 'til Christmas and It's A Stitch(www.itsastitchonline.com) is gearing up with loads of Christmas fabric. They are so pretty.

Today I ordered patterns for a kit were making and it promises to be a very good seller. Stick around and you may just see it on line very soon.

Our store is also having an OESD (Oklahoma Embroidery) event next week at our Westheimer store and a few days later it will be at the Humble location. Look on line to see what is going on there.

My Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=82991 is going great. New products on line again today. Don't forget to check it out.

I will soon have my Handmade With Love shop up and running you will want to keep watching for that also. It will feature more of my finished quilt tops.

Please continue to pray for my friend Maura. You can find her blog at http://www.mauraupdate.blogspot.com/ for updates. If you'd like you can leave her a "word" of encouragement.

Well....I'm off to watch TV and make YO YOs!! Oh yes, before I go here are the newest listing on my Etsy.

No comments: